How does it work?
We know that students don’t exactly have a lot of spare cash. That’s why we want to help you get behind the wheel of a Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac with our Student Bonus program. If you’re a student or you have graduated within the last 4 years you may be eligible to receive up to $750* off your next vehicle.
To participate, simply visit a local Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac dealership. They’ll be able to answer any and all questions regarding down payments, trade-ins, combining offers and more.
With so many awesome vehicles to choose from, you have an exciting decision to make!
Frequently Asked Questions:
Who is eligible for the Student Bonus discount?
The Student Bonus is open to eligible individuals who:
- Are full-time high school students.
- Have graduated** within the last 4 years from a recognized high school.
- Are part-time*** or full-time students who are enrolled in an accredited college, CEGEP, university or apprenticeship program.
- Have graduated** within the last 4 years from. an accredited college, CEGEP, university or apprenticeship program.
- Are part-time*** or full-time students of an Adult and Vocational program.
- Have graduated** within the last 4 years from an accredited part-time or full-time Adult and Vocational program.
- Which vehicles are eligible?
- How do I participate in the Student Bonus discount?
- If you’re eligible, talk to your dealer
- Can I combine the Student Bonus Discount offer with other GM Discount Programs and current retail incentives?
- Yes, in most cases.
- Can I use a trade-in with the Student Bonus Discount?
- Yes. Your dealership will be able to provide more information on trade-ins.
Contact a dealer today to redeem your Student Bonus Discount