About The Buick Verano
It’s Anything But Ordinary.
Ease into Verano’s comfortable and supportive driver’s seat and everything you see and touch contributes to an impression of extraordinary luxury. So does everything you hear – or rather, everything you don’t hear. The Verano team took Buick’s renowned QuietTuning® techniques to new heights, with components like triple-sealed doors, dual-density carpets and a headliner made with no fewer than five layers of acoustic insulation material. The end product is a cabin that’s been described as library-quiet – even recording-studio-quiet. It’s a noisy world. Don’t you deserve a mobile sanctuary?
Form Follows Flow
Design-wise, the new Verano is all about harmony and refinement. The lines flow in graceful, well-controlled curves from the black-chrome waterfall grille all the way to the sculpted rear bumper, and the coupe-like arch of the roof adds a sense of style and drama that’s rarely found in a four-door car. There’s also a story behind Verano’s superb paint finish. It’s applied via a leading-edge process that delivers an exceptional, long-lasting shine.
Quality You Can Feel
The sense of space you enjoy inside Verano is no illusion. In fact, there’s more overall passenger volume room here than you’ll find in either the Lexus IS 350 or the Acura TSX.* Thanks to 1,000 hours of painstaking development, the seats are exceptionally comfortable and supportive. Then there’s the impressive quality of the materials used to trim the cabin. Wherever you look you’ll find warm wood tones, gleaming metallic accents, ribbon fabrics and, if you wish, seating surfaces upholstered with an unusually fine grade of leather.
Verano’s available Buick IntelliLink™ connected radio system puts a whole new generation of infotainment and communications technologies at your service. It includes Bluetooth®wireless audio streaming, a USB port, XM Satellite Radio™** and a 178 mm (7 inch) full-colour high-definition touch-screen display, and that’s just the beginning. Link it to your smartphone and you can stream signals from sources like Stitcher™ Smart Radio and use simple voice commands to initiate phone calls, select radio stations and much more. You’ll wonder how you ever drove without it.
Performance, Confidence and Control
Verano delivers willing, responsive performance in all situations, thanks to an advanced 2.4-litre ECOTEC® engine that generates 180 hp. Paired with the standard electronically-controlled six-speed automatic transmission, the Verano engine is also notable for its efficiency, with a highway fuel consumption rating of 6.2 L/100km.† A four-wheel disc braking system with ABS and intelligent brake assist, full-function traction control and the StabiliTrak® electronic stability control system are all standard to help keep you firmly in control in all weather conditions.
- 180 hp 2.4L ECOTEC® 4-cylinder engine with Direct Injection and Variable Valve Timing (VVT)
- 6-speed automatic transmission
- 4-wheel disc brakes with ABS and intelligent brake assist
- StabiliTrak® electronic stability control system
- Traction control
- MacPherson strut independent front suspension and compound crank torsion beam with Z-Link rear suspension
- 17″ Multi-spoke silver finish alloy wheels
- Power exterior mirrors
- Body-coloured door handles with chrome inserts
- Remote keyless entry system
- 10 airbags
- Driver Information Centre
- Tire pressure monitoring system
- Automatic climate control
- Power windows and door locks
- Tilt and telescopic adjustable steering column
- Steering wheel-mounted cruise and audio system controls
- Cruise control
- Front bucket seats with premium cloth seating surfaces and leatherette bolsters
- 60/40 split-folding rear seatbacks
- Ambient lighting system
- 6-speaker audio system with CD player, MP3 playback, USB port and auxiliary audio input jack
- OnStar® with 6 months of the Directions & Connections Plan, Turn-by-Turn Navigation and OnStar RemoteLinkTM